These words that I write, they keep me from total insanity. -Charles Bukowski

Aug 28, 2008

Why Thank You All For Reading...

Well I got a few comments from a couple of other bloggers and I don't really know how to react other than to say that I really appreciate the comments and am extremely happy that you are reading. I will keep on posting and hope you will keep on reading. When I started this I figured that only my friends and family would read but I guess that I was wrong. I can't quite tell you how cool it was to find that you guys were reading. To thank you both I can't think of a better way than to link to your blogs and hopefully someone will find yours and read what you have to say. Like I said, thank you both...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 24 Inch Gauge...

 Like I said in my last post, I joined a lodge of Freemasons. Immediately upon starting the process you start to learn things. A lot of diff...