These words that I write, they keep me from total insanity. -Charles Bukowski

Sep 11, 2008

Just Letting You Know...

So I am here at Bragg training for this eminent deployment. Just wanted to drop a quick note because I haven't had internet access for like 2 weeks now. Its funny that when we are on the base it is hard to get on the internet because the MWR joint is all the way on the other side of post, but the FOB (forward operating base) where we are training has wireless. Explain that shit! But I haven't been ignoring my blog, as soon as I get wireless I have all my posts saved on my laptop and they will all shoot up as soon as possible.

I am OK, and everything is going as well as can be when everything is run by officers. Later, and pray for all of us...

Love You Mom.

1 comment:

  1. mud puppy... don't worry about us your readers...we will wait to hear from you...patiently! Take care of you.
    My prayers and gratitude to each of you!

    ~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

    ReplyDelete

The 24 Inch Gauge...

 Like I said in my last post, I joined a lodge of Freemasons. Immediately upon starting the process you start to learn things. A lot of diff...