These words that I write, they keep me from total insanity. -Charles Bukowski

Feb 24, 2010

Can You Believe It...

Just a note to all my vet buddies out there.

THE MILITARY ACTUALLY PAID ME THE RETROACTIVE STOP LOSS PAYMENT.

Yes, the other day I received $2625 deposited into my checking account.

The only real complaint I have is that they didn't tell me what it was.

I just got paid, no explanation, no receipt, no notification.

Until about a week later...so I spent that week trying to figure out where this cash came from and if I would be defrauding the government by spending it.

So my advice to all of you would be. Get those old enlistment contracts out, get those DD214's ready and go to this website and get your F-ing money.

That's all for now, I'm still in shock.

Remember there is a deadline to apply!

Later,

I love you Mom...

1 comment:

  1. good for you.way back when they did not have such thing.Oh I forgot there was the draft.

    ReplyDelete

The 24 Inch Gauge...

 Like I said in my last post, I joined a lodge of Freemasons. Immediately upon starting the process you start to learn things. A lot of diff...