These words that I write, they keep me from total insanity. -Charles Bukowski

May 3, 2010

Couple Things...

I just wanted to let you know that I am still going through the AOM 30 days thing.  But I ran into one that because of my wonderful fed job, I was unable to do it for the past couple days.  I am doing it tomorrow.

Its a task called Increasing your testosterone.

Its got a few things that you have to do, its a bunch of tasks in one.

I need to get 8 hours of sleep.

I need to not smoke all day.  That'll be tough

I need to meditate for at least 10 minutes.

I need to not eat anything with soy in it.

I need to do resistance training.

I need to eat a serving of good fat.  (Where do you find good fat?)

Eat a serving of animal protein.

I need to eat a serving of cruciferous vegetables. (WTF is that??)

I need to have morning sex.

Yep, that's everything that I need to do.  Now that I think about it I'm not going to be able to do it tomorrow either.  I have to be at work at 6 a.m.  So regardless of who I call I think the morning sex thing is out.  Not to mention I have to figure out what the hell cruciferous means.

So I'm going to move on to the next one, and I'll do the testosterone thing this weekend, I've got a four day weekend so what the hell.

Just wanted to let you know that I wasn't bailing out.

On top of that on the right hand side of this page is a link on the top that says, "I support Albert Snyder"

He's the guy that's been ordered to pay legal fees to the Westboro Baptist church after they protested at his kid's funeral.  Fuck the Westboro Baptist Church, I can't wait for God to get a hold of these pricks.

But if you will, sign it and show your support.  Its one small thing we can do to help.

Alright,

Later,

I love you Mom...

8 comments:

  1. cruciferous vegetables: according to my vegetarian friend they are broccoli, cauliflower, brusell sprouts and a good fat to eat is avocados, olive oil, peanut butter, walnuts, salmon.....
    good luck
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...I wonder if the resistence training includes the 8 hours of resisting a cigarette! :)
    There is a lot to do, for this one task! Can't wait to hear how it goes, and I'm curious how you will feel with all this new testosterone. (mmmm....maybe not)

    I fully support Mr. Snyder; that mess was a crime. No family who has already suffered the horrible pain of losing a loved one in this war, should have to suffer at the hands of such morons. Don't get me started or I'll be dropping the *f* bomb all over the place. It makes me so sad and angry.

    Good luck with Day 4...I'm going to have to go back to the site to see what you will be doing...

    For what it's worth, I'm proud of you!!!

    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Oklahoma, good fat is beef, pork, chicken, fish... You would think that would be better for your testosterone than peanunt butter. I noticed AirmanMom did not touch the need for "morning sex." I will follow her lead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey VirtuaMom,

    ITS WORTH A LOT!!! That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need new glasses! I thought it said curvaceous! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  6. alright, alright... Day #4 has had you snagged up for over a week now. Step away from the veggies and testosterone! Perhaps you can jump ahead to Day 15, Cook a Meal and share with us your culinary skills!
    Miss ya!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete

The 24 Inch Gauge...

 Like I said in my last post, I joined a lodge of Freemasons. Immediately upon starting the process you start to learn things. A lot of diff...