These words that I write, they keep me from total insanity. -Charles Bukowski

Aug 6, 2008

Mil Speak...

I know that a lot of my military buddies are reading this so I am going to ask for your help.  I just saw an excerpt on where the phrase, "Embrace The Suck" came from and its in a pamphlet compiled by some Colonel with too much free time, but he also put a bunch of other acronyms and military slang and their definitions.

I was thinking with the combined years of experience and differing experiences of all the military guys that I know we could probably compile quite a list.  So if you don't mind do me a favor.  Send me an email with all the acronyms and slang terms that you have used in your military career in a military setting and the definitions thereof.  I think this would be crazy just to hear some of the shit that we have used in our lexicon over the years.  I am going to put the whole list together and post it in my blog and send a copy to all of you too.

I want them from all the services too.  I know the Marines will have a hard time with the whole spelling part of this task, but you can do it if you try.  Thanks...

You can read about it H...E...R...E...  Check it out they have some funny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 24 Inch Gauge...

 Like I said in my last post, I joined a lodge of Freemasons. Immediately upon starting the process you start to learn things. A lot of diff...