These words that I write, they keep me from total insanity. -Charles Bukowski

Aug 6, 2008

Slight Change Of Direction Here...

Just a little note to all my loyal readers. I am going to be making a concerted effort to avoid the use of profanity in my posts from now on. I am also going to make an effort to use proper English. You know, sentence structure, grammar, spelling and what not. I know that this is quite a leap from where I have been, literarily speaking. However, every so often a man is confronted with a force for which he has no answer. He is confronted with an entity that can and will force him to change his manner of speaking and in my case writing. He is confronted with a force so powerful, so omniscient, so terrifying that he will stop on a dime and completely alter his way of doing things.

What force confronted me?

My mom...

1 comment:

  1. If your' chain of command was clever enough, they would grant your' Mom a commission, putting her directly in charge of you ensuring discipline and obedience.(HA HA) Just kidding brother!

    J

    ReplyDelete

The 24 Inch Gauge...

 Like I said in my last post, I joined a lodge of Freemasons. Immediately upon starting the process you start to learn things. A lot of diff...