These words that I write, they keep me from total insanity. -Charles Bukowski

Jul 11, 2008

Gonna Miss All of You.

I just wanted to throw this up there real quick so everyone knows. I am going to miss all of you, I am going to miss getting hammered, I am going to miss sleeping in a real bed and I am going to miss...blah, blah, blah.

I hope we all stay in touch and I hope we all have a good year, so now if I can go there, and make it home while maintaining my ability to breathe and my ability to #$%^ then everything should be fine. (Sorry, Mom).

Keep in touch and you can always reach me through this blog or my email address. Thanks and God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 24 Inch Gauge...

 Like I said in my last post, I joined a lodge of Freemasons. Immediately upon starting the process you start to learn things. A lot of diff...