These words that I write, they keep me from total insanity. -Charles Bukowski

Aug 10, 2019

A Local Man...

A local man was shot in the head last night. Police are unsure of the cause of the shooting. Currently the CSI crew is working on figuring out whether he shot himself or if one of his many fans came and did the honors for him. No note was found, but the man did have tears streaking down his cheeks leading the investigators to speculate it was self inflicted. A large cache of VA prescription medications were found in the man's apartment.

No one has come forward to claim the body as yet. Police are working to find the next of kin. Which is to say, they are looking for someone who legally has to take this dead fuck off their hands so they don't have to bury him in a cheap grave on the county plot. It may be cheap, but that shit is still expensive to the taxpayers.

His funeral was attended by a smattering of old friends and a few old enemies who just wanted to make sure it was him that was getting put in the ground. A few tears were shed, a few chuckles and a couple evil grins,  but for the most part it was business as usual again before the first shovel full of dirt hit the top of that pine refrigerator box the county was good enough to purchase for him.

His life was fairly unremarkable. His landlord said he paid the rent on time, but he needed to get the clean up crew in the apartment to get that bitch rented out again. The family will not be getting the security deposit back. Time marches on...

He did manage to leave his children a couple life insurance policies. A parting gift from a father not worth his salt. The insurance agent joked, "consider it 18 years of child support paid in full"

Oh don't worry about me. I'm just trying to find out how deep my darkness goes. If you thought I was talking about myself, rest assured I am not. I wouldn't give any mother fucker on earth the satisfaction. I am going to live to a ripe old age and die alone, but not miserable. Or maybe I'll get lucky and find a way to go out in a blaze of glory...not likely, but its possible.

In any case, if I ever come up with a bullet in my head, make no mistake about it, someone else put it there. I choose life.


1 comment:

  1. This way my pal Wesley Virgin's report starts with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to obtain everything they want.

    THESE are the exact same SECRETS lots of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.

    You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that expression has even taken place INSIDE your very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years back, while driving an unlicensed, trash bucket of a car without a license and $3 on his bank card.

    "I'm so frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You took part in those conversations, ain't it right?

    Your success story is going to happen. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    ReplyDelete

The 24 Inch Gauge...

 Like I said in my last post, I joined a lodge of Freemasons. Immediately upon starting the process you start to learn things. A lot of diff...