These words that I write, they keep me from total insanity. -Charles Bukowski

Mar 25, 2019

Hypergamy....

The internet is a wealth of words that I've never given a second thought to, until now. Hypergamy is the theory that women will, for the most part, always go for the highest status mate they can find.

They will always be with the highest status male they can acquire. If they increase in social status or standing, they will discard their current mate for a socially superior one. If you think that's not true then you're not paying attention.

Why else do men do what they do? Competition, fitness, ambition, chasing wealth, all the things that men do to separate themselves from other men is for one thing and one thing only...PUSSY.

That is the great motivator of our time. Its not food or water or survival. We've got that knocked. Even the lowest status men can live a life, albeit a shit life but they aren't going to be killed for food. So at least we've got that going for us.

Now how does hypergamy play into my life? I'm not 100% sure just yet. I've got a lot going for me and I've got a lot of good things happening in the future. Plus, she's got quite a bit of time and effort invested in me. That being said, its not impossible that she'll find someone better.

I'm not that vain and arrogant. Now, will hypergamy play a part in the demise of my relationship or will she prove me wrong. I'm certainly hoping that she proves me wrong.

In any case, its a simple fact men. Constant improvement. Fitness, financial, mental, spriritual. always be making yourself worth more. Always be getting better. Dress better. Act better. speak better. Everything better. Always, every minute of the day be improving.

That way, it'll be you who trades her in for a better mate, while she can slide down the rabbit hole of female age. I imagine that might be a bit harsh, but things have been a bit harsh lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 24 Inch Gauge...

 Like I said in my last post, I joined a lodge of Freemasons. Immediately upon starting the process you start to learn things. A lot of diff...