These words that I write, they keep me from total insanity. -Charles Bukowski

Jan 22, 2019

So Now What...

We've scheduled more therapy. Which is definitely a good thing regardless of us together or not. I know I've got a lot of unfinished business that I need to get wrapped up, its gonna take a professional.

But I did have a moment with her today.  Somehow I don't know what to make of it. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. But here goes.

She was in the garage smoking and I went out to have one too. I asked her from the door if it was okay for me to come out there. Mostly because if she was talking to one of her muscle hunks, I didn't want to see that over her shoulder or anything. Its ridiculous, I mean at least one of the dudes she's been talking to I would have sex with. But there's also a part of me that's kinda puffing my chest out. Look at the kinda tail my wife can pull!

Never in a million years thought I would say that. Anyway, I come out, light up and we start talking. She wrecked my truck the other night, so we're dealing with that stress too. How are we all getting to work tomorrow? That kind of stuff.

Somehow we segued into her walking up to me and kissing me, telling me she loved me, and I reciprocating, and then she said, "We're okay baby." To which I responded, "No, we are anything but okay." Not in a bad way, not in a dick way, just in a "don't say we're okay when we're going through the ringer."

We are in the ringer. There's no doubt. And I don't know whether we are going to come out the other end. But I love her, of that there is no doubt. She loves me, because as much as it chaps my ass, she has never given me a reason not to trust her in 8 years. The bitch. LOL. Hopefully, that love and the work I am willing to put in, coupled with whatever work she is willing to put in will pull us through this ringer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 24 Inch Gauge...

 Like I said in my last post, I joined a lodge of Freemasons. Immediately upon starting the process you start to learn things. A lot of diff...