These words that I write, they keep me from total insanity. -Charles Bukowski

Jan 28, 2019

So Pros and Cons...

Pros of an open marriage:


  1. Freedom
  2. Variety
  3. Possibly fulfill a fantasy or two.
  4. I'm going to keep working on these. I want them to at least be numerically equal.
Cons of an open marriage:

  1. Have to start chasing pussy again
  2. Variety of women, means a wide swath of crazy
  3. Work, because getting a woman into bed is work.
  4. Putting up with people I don't like so I can bang them.
  5. Watching how easy it would be if I were a female.
  6. STDs
  7. Pregnancy
  8. Someone catching feelings
  9. Spending money trying to get them in the sack
  10. Lying to women again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The 24 Inch Gauge...

 Like I said in my last post, I joined a lodge of Freemasons. Immediately upon starting the process you start to learn things. A lot of diff...