These words that I write, they keep me from total insanity. -Charles Bukowski

Jun 17, 2019

Hypergamy...

So the internet is a wonderful place. I learn all sorts of new things, seemingly every day I learn something new.

Recently I learned a new word. Hypergamy.

Basically, the act of marrying someone from a higher social class than yourself.

Normally, its used to refer to gold digging women.

However, I might be crazy but I've got a few thoughts on the subject because you hear it a lot when you're looking at the "manosphere" Or what some have billed as men's rights or the male answer to feminism.

I'm not going to get into all the ideas of either camp. That'll take way too long and it will most likely lead to a lot of...well bullshit.

So I'm going to confine myself to hypergamy. The idea that women marry up. Which if you listen to Jordan Peterson (and I do) is a well documented fact. Not a universal truth but on average women marry across and up dominance hierarchies. While men typically marry across and down dominance hierarchies.

Simple way to picture it is: Male doctor's marry lots of female nurses. Female doctors very rarely if ever marry male nurses. They marry other doctors.

I think that any person who has observed society for any length of time can say that yes this is a true idea. Again, its not true in every case, but by in large it is the case. Now the denizens of the manosphere think this is proof positive that women are inherently broken. They shouldn't act in this way. The spectrum of vitriol on this ranges from the "women are evil because they won't let me fuck them" side to the " women are a game to be won so that I can fuck them" side.

Regardless of how you feel about the issue its not female hypergamy that I want to talk about. Its the male form. You don't see a lot of men lining up to get into the morbidly obese school bus driver do ya? The waitress who works the graveyard shift at IHOP isn't exactly beating off the suitors is she?

My question about this is simple, and it begs so many other questions that its staggering but the question is this: Why is having standards such a bad thing?

Men who don't have jobs or ambitions, or intelligence or discipline or any of the myriad of other things that will help determine success or failure with women should not be allowed to breed!!!

Women who don't have intelligence, discipline, ambitions, the ability to make themselves sexually appealing to a high quality male or to earn the money that they want to live the life they desire should not be allowed to breed!!!

Its eliminating the shallow end of the gene pool. Its making sure that the next generation is stronger than this one so that it can flourish. There is nothing wrong with standards. As a matter of fact I'm almost 100% certain that the world, men, women and every institution we have needs a good solid raising of its standards. We are letting entirely too many fat, stupid, useless, lazy pieces of shit have kids.

Okay, now I'm getting off topic. But truthfully, I think hypergamy is just a awful sounding name for women having standards for men. A woman doesn't want a fat ass, she should be ashamed of herself. A man doesn't want a fat ass and he should be burned at the stake for being sexist. A woman wants a rich guy and she's a gold digger...maybe she's just using her head. The idea goes both ways and if you listen to the internet you'd think male-female relationships are in a state of complete and utter clusterfuckery.

I don't think so. As opposed to hating the game, I think men as well as women should concentrate on being better at it. So people, if the opposite sex isn't that into you, or the caliber of the opposite sex that you're getting isn't in tune with what you want, don't bitch. Play the game better. Get into better shape. Make more money. Get smarter. Get more interesting. We all know what the opposite sex is attracted to, its not a state secret. Make yourself more like that.

Get better. Get a better mate. Have better children. Level up the world. Its the one thing you can do on a microscale that will butterfly effect its way out into the generations and raise the standards of the whole human race.

Stop whining about the standards. Raise yourself to meet, and even better exceed the standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 24 Inch Gauge...

 Like I said in my last post, I joined a lodge of Freemasons. Immediately upon starting the process you start to learn things. A lot of diff...