These words that I write, they keep me from total insanity. -Charles Bukowski

Jun 22, 2019

What To Do...

When your wife wears a shorter skirt to her "Girls Night Out" than she does to your date night?

Its an interesting question. One I never thought I'd have to be asking or answering that is for damn sure. So my wife has been testing me I believe. Much like females are bound to do. They get bored. So you must never be boring. To my knowledge they'd rather be abused than bored.

But I've gotten boring. I have certainly abdicated my throne in the house that is for sure. Not 100% sure why I did so, but that is neither here nor there right now. More important is the question of how do I move forward with this? Do I move forward with this, or do I just walk.

There's a certain amount of investment in this that I don't want to walk away from. There is that. I mean its been 8 years and 2 kids, who are still young so I'll be paying child support on for years to come, but I'd be doing that either way so I suppose that is a wash. She has taken to this fairy tale land of Kik chat rooms. She's started using the slang of the milieu which makes me laugh to hear because they treat it like its a real thing. Actually, I take that back, the trouble is, to them it is real. They have and create drama in the rooms. People getting power and losing it. People starting and ending relationships. People abusing one another from their lofty positions as an "admin"

She spends hours doing this everyday. She stays up till 1 or 2 am doing this shit. And she doesn't seem to see a thing wrong with it. She doesn't seem to see anything wrong with spending this much time in a virtual social scene when her husband and 2 kids are sitting here wondering where the fuck mommy went.

Then they started getting together in real life. Okay, so at least that pulls some of this shit from the virtual to the real which I suppose is a step in the right direction, but then she spends all night out with them. Oh yeah, that went over like a fart in church. Now she's at it again.

Then there was the night we went to meet one of her new friends. Went fine for about an hour. Then I got to spend the rest of the night watching TV in a bar because they are talking about getting "rolled" out of chat rooms because they don't want to be in them anymore. Nice job doll. You tried to include me then when we got there you excluded me.

I think this one is going down in flames. I sure hope not, but I imagine there's someone out there ringing her bell.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry to hear this. I hope together you can find some support working through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also sorry to hear this. Counseling.

    ReplyDelete

The 24 Inch Gauge...

 Like I said in my last post, I joined a lodge of Freemasons. Immediately upon starting the process you start to learn things. A lot of diff...