These words that I write, they keep me from total insanity. -Charles Bukowski

Jun 25, 2019

One Day Without...

Having to talk about all this lovely shit has been a God send. Unfortunately, its because my youngest daughter is sick. Thank goodness for day care and the lovely little disease factory that it is.

If you want your grown children to have strong immune systems, well get them into day care as soon as you can. they'll be sick from pretty much the first day until you take them out of the little pitrie dish. So they'll be sick all year when you can get rid of them, and they'll be perfectly healthy all summer when you can't. How convenient.

So now here she sits and I gotta take another day off of work to take care of her. Not that I mind, I mean any good reason to not go to work is a good thing in my book. I'm not sure that my boss feels the same way, but not to worry. He will only be my boss until Friday. After that my next boss is in Pennsylvania. You know, where Vampirina lives.

So she's got an apartment. She's got a job. She's got the kids in school and day care. Its not like she doesn't have her shit at least fairly wired tight. I can't take that away from her, its not like she's irresponsible or a crack head. I suppose I should be glad.

But I only have one thing left that I can do, I mean this is happening whether I like it or not. So I may as well lighten the fuck up and make the best of it. Not for her sake, absolutely not. She doesn't have anything coming for this little stunt she's pulling. But why should I be unhappy because she can't pull her head out of her ass? Why should I be miserable because she has issues with her psyche? Fuck that, not my circus, not my monkeys.

I think that's about the healthiest outlook I could have on this shit. I mean, there's no doubt in my mind that this episode she's currently in has warped her brain. For fucks sake she still swears up and down that we're not separating! How the fuck is living 8 hours apart driving not separating? If that's not separating I don't know what is.

But back to me, the only thing, the only reasonable thing I can do anymore is to make the best of this. Now exactly what does that mean? That's something we'll cover the next time I sit down to tip tap away at this keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 24 Inch Gauge...

 Like I said in my last post, I joined a lodge of Freemasons. Immediately upon starting the process you start to learn things. A lot of diff...